If you hold or wish to purchase Lil Mench NFT; your acquisition, use, and transfer of that NFT (and images linked to it) will be subject to and governed by the Lil Mench NFT Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, Company does not control the blockchain protocol (“Protocol”) on which Lil Mench NFTs are tradable or useable and cannot control activity and data on the Protocol, the validation of transactions on the Protocol, or use of the Protocol
The Site is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of the Site. We do not seek to gather personal information from or about persons under the age of eighteen (18). NOTICE: Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting children’s privacy online.
We collect several types of information from and about users on the Site, some of which allows us to personally identify our users. We collect information from you directly when you provide it to us through the Site. Additionally, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Site, but do not correlate tracking information to individuals. The types of information we collect include:
Information You Provide to Us
- Information related to your including your physical address, place of residence or dwelling
- Information to create and fill out to send you newsletters, such as name and email address;
- Information that you voluntarily enter or provide to us, such as phone number, comments, reviews, search queries, and email correspondence if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, such as your Site usage, user behavior and trends, and other communication data; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Second, we may analyze user information in the aggregate - that is, we collect information about thousands of Site visits and analyze it as a whole. This kind of study involves looking for trends among many visitors to our Site, rather than analyzing information about any individual visitor. Examples include researching which parts of the Site are accessed most frequently or determining which products are most attractive to our users. We may also use aggregated, statistical information to describe our Site traffic and establish advertising and other business relationships with third parties. We do not provide any of your personal information to any third party advertisers.
Third, we may use information you provide to help us customize our communications with you and improve our services and products, which may include working with third parties to build, manage, and analyze these communication and preference systems.
If you do not wish to have us use your contact information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Third Party Internet Sites
Third party Internet sites available through links on our Site have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for these third party policies, content, or actions, even if you access these third-party sites through a link on the Site. Please refer to the privacy statement of any applicable third party site when providing personally identifiable information.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To employees and contractors who help us run our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information about Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Platform performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Platform, such as Google Analytics.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us our customers, or others.
- With your consent.
Cookies and our Analysis Tools
We use one or more third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics) to evaluate your use of our Site, compile reports on activity (based on their collection of IP addresses, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, data and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections you visit, number of links clicked, search terms and other similar usage data), and to analyze performance metrics.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside the US
By using the Site, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM, AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN, THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISIDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS FOREGOING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You have options in relation to the information and data that we have about you. To exercise any of the options discussed below, please contact us at email@example.com/ If you’re an EEA user, you may:
- Access the information we have about you. We will make an effort to share this information with you within a reasonable time.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We only send you marketing material if you've agreed to it, but if you'd rather we don't, you can easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you, or by emailing us at the email address above.
- Withdraw your consent for us to collect and process your personal information at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it's technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error-free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal information.